We are saddened to announce that El Paso County health authorities and the El Paso County Commissioner’s Court, have determined it is unfeasible to produce Freakazoid Robots safely over Labor Day Weekend.
Please know that the well-being of everyone is our primary concern. We look forward to seeing you again soon, along with the quality of operations and production that you have come to expect from us.
All existing tickets will be refunded automatically in full. We are also providing another option for ticket holders to transfer their ticket to Freaky Deaky Festival 2021. These options and additional information are listed below.
Until then, stay safe. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
– The Freakazoid Robots team
Tickets will be refunded in full, automatically, at the point of purchase. This policy includes hard ticket sellers and locations.
Option 1 – Electronic Tickets Autorefund
- For fans who opt for an automatic refund, no action is required.
- Tickets will be 100% refunded in their entirety, including service fees.
- Refunds for electronic tickets will be processed automatically within 7 days. Please allow for an additional 5-7 business days for the funds to return to the account used to make the purchase.
Option 2 – Freaky Deaky 2021 Transfer Request
- In lieu of a refund, fans may also elect to transfer their tickets to Freaky Deaky 2021.
- To transfer tickets, please submit a request.
- If you do not submit a request for a ticket transfer to Freaky Deaky 2021 by Sunday, August 22nd at 11:59 PM MST, your ticket will automatically be refunded to the account used to make the purchase.
The deadline to transfer your ticket to Freaky Deaky 2021 is Sunday, August 22nd at 11:59 PM MST.
Option 3 – Hard Ticket Refund
- For fans who purchased a hard ticket, you can be fully refunded by the seller / location of which the ticket was purchased. You must request a refund by Thursday, September 2nd at 11:59 PM MST. Questions or issues please contact us using the form below.
Does the refund include shipping and service fees?
Yes, the refund includes shipping and service charges.
I won a ticket to Freakazoid Robots. What happens to that?
Ticket contest winners can transfer to Freaky Deaky. You will receive an email to transfer.
Will Freaky Deaky ticket transfers be available after the deadline?
No, sorry, the final deadline to transfer a ticket to Freaky Deaky 2021 is Sunday, August 22nd 2021
Where and when is Freaky Deaky?
Freaky Deaky will be held Friday, Oct 29 and Saturday, Oct 30 at Houston Raceway in Baytown Texas. Additional details and the artist lineup can be found at FreakyDeaky.com. Freaky Deaky also includes camping options Thursday-Saturday, which requires a separate ticket type if you want to camp.
I booked an Airbnb or VRBO. How do I receive a refund?
For fans who elected to book private accommodations, such as Airbnb or VRBO, we recommend you contact the major providers directly, but only if the host rejected your refund first. For any additional questions, please please contact us using the form below.
I booked a plane ticket. How do I receive a refund?
Most airlines are offering ticket credits during the pandemic to be used at another time. We recommend reaching out to your airline to determine the best credit option for you. For any additional questions, please please contact us using the form below.
Will ambassador rewards/points transfer to Freaky Deaky?
Yes, rewards and points will transfer. Please contact your supervisor for details.
What safety precautions will be put in place at Freaky Deaky?
Your safety is our top priority and precautions will be an important part of our planning for October’s event. The global health situation is fluid, so this process, including fan information and communication, will be somewhat iterative and announced closer to the festival.
I used a credit/debit card that is no longer active. How do I receive a refund?
On the refund form, please enter the old card number used to make the purchase. If the refund does not post to the account, we will reach out to the fan directly to assist.
For any additional questions, please submit the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.